This vile creature has finally "quit" or so we're told. of course he's being replaced by an even more evil sack of shit banker.
The NHS "sacrificed" the elderly..... because resources. Junior health minister of the UK James Bethal, and promptly told people not to mention it.
hancock who lined his pockets with the PPE purcasing scandle also purchased enough midazolam to give your granny .. and to quote him here "a good death"
actually, after being called "fucking useless" by his boss the most useless yellow mopped turd monkey ever to be head of an english government (and god knows, that is saying something). Hancock (or as i like to call him Hands-on-cock) was most likely let go because the voices are rising speaking against his role in the murder of the frail and disabled. The phrase "Just following orders" springs to mind, and we know what happened to that generation of Nazis.
As always the press are not asking the right questions
- Hancock clearly thought they were unobserved in his office (captain obvious is being obvious?)
- Hancock checked the coast was clear before proceeding with his "grabby handy kissy kiss" escapade, during a "strictly no hugs allowed" diktat from the government. So, he's a very norty boy. I mea really this is common in the halls of Westminster. Who there doesn't have a mistress? Coybyn perhaps?
- Who put the camera there? - Clearly someone with access, maybe in the same party (Toys honour is, questionable at best more than a few "et tu Brute" moments litter its history). But, more likely Hancock himself "arrange it", as he knows there are lines of enquiry coming and perhaps, he'd rather not be there.
- Who leaked the pictures? - Yes yes the low-brow would say "the one that put the camera there, obviously hurr durr", but there are layers to these things and the source of kompromat is important in the chain-of-evidence.
- Are there more cameras like it? Where is the outcry from other ministers at this horrific "breech of their privacy". - Curious right? perhaps they wanted him out?
- Why is this typical Tory pass-time (ass grabbing and cheating on their Wives), being used to cover his role in the murder of England's most frail and disabled.
Hancock needs criminal charges for murder and conspiracy to murder brought against him.
And of course his "replacement" is one of much higher moral character... Indeed...
Such a man of upstanding civil minded character would never do anything against the British people! right... right?