Alarming and relevant
Right now in Germany the "government" is setting the stage for a purge. The Unvaccinated are Tyrants and now responsible for "the next lockdown which affects everyone including the 3x vaxed"
At a time where German cases are skyrocketing, and it becomes more and more clear that:
- The lockdowns have not worked
- masks are still not working (never did)
- and the vaccines sure as fuck are not working (obviously) - cases are higher now than when they were a year ago when there was no vaccine.
- The CFR (case fatality rate) is astoundingly low but the cases are high.. this means the virus is now "endemic".... but they only look at cases..
- This is political theater pushing towards only one thing.. the passport and extermination of 15% of the world population
This is known as "Vaccine Failure" and the government is searching desperately for a scapegoat.
by Joseph Goebbels
Everything is discussed openly in Germany, and every German claims the right to have an opinion on any and all questions. One is Catholic, the other Protestant, one an employee, the other an employer, a capitalist, a socialist, a democrat, an aristocrat.
There is nothing dishonorable about choosing one side or the other of a question. Discussions happen in public, and where matters are unclear or confused one settles it by argument and counter argument. But there is one problem that is not discussed publicly, one that it is delicate even to mention: the Unvaccinated question. It is taboo in our republic.
The Unvaccinated is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Unvaccinated and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”
One cannot defend himself against the Unvaccinated. He attacks with lightning speed from his position of safety and uses his abilities to crush any attempt at defense.
Quickly he turns the attacker’s charges back on him, and the attacker becomes the liar, the troublemaker, the terrorist. Nothing could be more mistaken than to defend oneself.
That is just what the Unvaccinated wants. He can invent a new lie every day for the enemy to respond to, and the result is that the enemy spends so much time defending himself that he has no time to do what the Unvaccinated really fears: to attack.
The accused has become the accuser, and loudly he shoves the accuser into the dock. So it always was in the past when a person or a movement fought the Unvaccinated. That is what would happen to us as well were we not fully aware of his nature, and if we lacked the courage to draw the following radical conclusions:
- One cannot fight the Unvaccinated by positive means. He is a negative, and this negative must be erased from the German system, or he will forever corrupt it.
- One cannot discuss the Unvaccinated question with the Unvaccinated . One can hardly prove to a person that one has the duty to render him harmless.
- One cannot allow the Unvaccinated the same means one would give an honest opponent, for he is no honorable opponent. He will use generosity and nobility only to trap his enemy.
- The Unvaccinated has nothing to say about German questions. He is a foreigner, an alien, who only enjoys the rights of a guest, rights that he always abuses.
- The so-called religious morality of the Unvaccinated is no morality at all, rather an encouragement to betrayal. Therefore, they have no claim to protection from the state.
- The Unvaccinated is not smarter than we are, rather only cleverer and craftier. His system cannot be defeated economically — he follows entirely different moral principles than we do. It can only be broken through political means.
- A Unvaccinated cannot insult a German. Unvaccinated slanders are but badges of honor for a German opponent of the Unvaccinated.
The more a German person or a German movement opposes the Unvaccinated, the more valuable it is. If someone is attacked by the Unvaccinated , that is a sure sign of his virtue. He who is not persecuted by the Unvaccinated , or who is praised by them, is useless and dangerous.
The Unvaccinated evaluates German questions from the Unvaccinated standpoint. As a result, the opposite of what he says must be true.
One must either affirm or reject the vaccinated. He who defends the Unvaccinated harms his own people. One can only be a Unvaccinated lackey or a Unvaccinated opponent. Opposing the Unvaccinated is a matter of personal hygiene.
These principles give the anti-Unvaccinated movement a chance of success. Only such a movement will be taken seriously by the Unvaccinated , only such a movement will be feared by them.
The fact that he shouts and complains about such a movement therefore is only a sign that it is right. We are therefore delighted that we are constantly attacked in the Unvaccinated gazettes.
They may shout about terror. We answer with Mussolini’s familiar words: “Terror? Never! It is social hygiene. We take these individuals out of circulation just as a doctor does to a bacterium.
Beware, we have heard these words before
Damn you if you condemn this document for being alarming and insulting to the atrocities of WW2.
These words uttered above are as alarming in todays context as in the original and the impact the same.